KUPATANA SAFETY GUIDELINES
- NEVER send money or make any transactions without first receiving the item.
- DO NOT reveal your bank details or send any money to anyone that you do not know.
- Kupatana does not provide any guarantee, escrow or delivery service. Always inspect the item before buying.
- Anyone soliciting money and claiming to work for, or on behalf of Kupatana is probably a fraudster and should be reported.
- For your safety, always meet in a public place, during daylight hours.
- There is always safety in numbers, ask a friend or family member to accompany you.
- Avoid making cash transactions. Mobile money is easier and safer. It can also be traced by the authorities should the need arise.
- When selling, provide a receipt. When buying, demand a receipt. It is your right and could save you a lot of unnecessary trouble.
- Any item displaying a price that is too good to be true is probably too good to be true. Take extra precaution.
- Always remember, SAFETY FIRST!! Do not be sweet talked into parting with your money. RECEIVE first, PAY next.
These guidelines are meant as a reminder to our users and do not necessarily exhaust all safety avenues. Ultimately, you are the only one that can remain vigilant regarding your safety and the safety of your valuables including that of your finances.